360 Smart Networks Delivers Secure Cloud Backup & Disaster Recovery
Industry leaders sometimes wonder why they make managed IT cybersecurity investments and also require secure cloud backup & disaster recovery strategies. The simple answer is that unpreventable disruption, coupled with never-ending hacker schemes, could result in costly data loss.
That’s why the experienced managed IT experts at 360 Smart Networks work diligently with decision-makers to develop a uniquely tailored cloud backup & disaster recovery solution to ensure the survival of your digital assets.
Why Invest In Cloud Backup & Disaster Recovery?
As a leading Atlanta IT services firm that services organizations in Atlanta, Charlotte, and the Southeast, we recognize that business visionaries must focus on profit-driving tasks and goal achievement to enjoy long-term success. That’s one of the reasons we prefer to keep managed IT solutions simple. Unanticipated disruption and data breaches are primary reasons why small, mid-sized, and large companies need enhanced backup and recovery solutions.
What Constitutes Business Disruption?
Organizations in the Southeast region of the country are routinely threatened by severe weather events such as hurricanes and tornadoes. The impact of intense storms can cause critical power surges, outages, and damage networks housed in brick-and-mortar facilities. No level of IT sophistication can prevent or predict data losses from these and other types of disruption.
How Do Data Breaches Occur With Top-Tier Cybersecurity?
Hackers work tirelessly to develop increasingly clever schemes to penetrate even enterprise-level cybersecurity defenses. Resources such as the annual Crowd Strike Global Threat Report indicate that phishing schemes and ransomware attacks continue to be prevalent hacker methods. These types of attacks leverage employee confidence to sidestep cybersecurity defenses and gain access through username and password information.
“Criminally motivated ransomware attacks dominated the headlines in 2019, and there are currently no indications that BGH operators will decrease the pace of their operations,” the report states.
Enterprise-level cybersecurity delivers protection against direct hacking attempts and malware. It cannot prevent an employee from making a seemingly simple misstep that allows a hacker to seize control and encrypt your data. Cybercriminals are well aware that organizations have expanded remote workforces that are vulnerable to online schemes. There is no do-over once a hacker passes through an employee’s device into your network. You must have reliably secure data that remains out of harm’s way at all times.
Why Trust 360 Smart Networks With Your Cloud Backup & Disaster Recovery?
There appears to be no shortage of managed IT firms promoting cloud backup & disaster recovery services. As a decision-maker, you may wonder what distinguishes our team of experienced professionals from dozens of others making similar claims. These are the reasons we believe working with 360 Smart Networks is in your organization’s best interest.
- Communication: Our team of experts work closely with entrepreneurs, CEOs, and other decision-makers to develop a strategy that serves your needs and budget.
- Business Continuity: Our team of seasoned IT professionals take a holistic approach to backup and recovery solutions. Rather than consider stored files as a fallback resource, we treat them as valuable digital assets that are part of a robust continuity plan. Regardless of whether your outfit suffers physical disruption or a ransomware attack, productivity never falters.
- Secure Backup & Recovery: Securing digital assets require ongoing due diligence. Cloud-based and in-house physical networks must both be backed up in secure locations. This means placing these resources in a space that hackers cannot touch. As an additional precaution, the vital data that your organization puts out of harm’s way can also enjoy encryption. That ensures that only vetted company team members can access backup and recovery files.
The industry-leading professionals at 360 Smart Networks bring these and other strategies to the table to ensure your organization can weather any storm and overcome any obstacle. The best way to decide if you would benefit from secure cloud backup & disaster recovery solutions is to schedule a consultation with one of our experts.
Make a Smart IT decision
Partner with 360 Smart Networks and receive:
- Reliable Outsourced IT services
- Bulletproof Cybersecurity
- Leading enterprise IT solutions