Legal IT Services & IT Support
Nowadays, law firms are tasked with keeping up with more than ever before. You face greater cybersecurity threats. You deal with increased competition. You try to keep up with evolving client demands for better, faster, more responsive service. It’s certainly not easy, especially for small to midsize law firms that lack the resources to handle everything. And here’s the thing… Technology can help, but it can also hinder, depending on how it’s used and managed.
Is your technology helping or hindering you?
When we ask legal professionals this question, we often get the same answer: hindering. Why? Because legal professionals tend to be far too busy to keep up with technology advancements, and in turn, make sure they’re leveraging technology properly to achieve greater efficiency in terms of:
- Faster and easier collaboration with clients and colleagues
- Greater agility to respond to market changes and/or opportunities
- Simplified, secure access to sensitive legal files and information
IT Services For Law Firms In Atlanta & Charlotte
If you feel like your technology is hindering more than helping you, what do you do next? Well, naturally, we recommend outsourcing the management of your information technology. Sure, we might be a bit biased – but we truly believe in the power of outsourcing to a team of experts who know what they’re doing.
Think about it this way… Your clients have you to manage their legal matters. Our clients have us to manage their information technology. You get your clients the best possible outcomes, and we do the same. Here’s how…
- Managed IT Services: All of the services and support you need at a flat-rate monthly fee that’s easy to budget for and predict. You can rest assured knowing your technology is handled in a proactive manner with monitoring, maintenance, and more.
- IT Consulting: Assistance with making difficult technology choices, as well as planning and budgeting. Whether you’re looking to implement a new software or you’re reconfiguring your network, we can assist you.
- Cloud Services: A range of cloud services designed to help law firms access important legal documents from any location – from the courtroom to the office to your own home – to keep you productive.
- Cybersecurity: Enterprise-grade cybersecurity solutions, including anti-virus software, firewalls, encryption, multi-factor authentication, and more to keep you safe against all sorts of threats.
Many of our legal clients come to us with old, outdated legacy systems that simply aren’t efficient enough for modern law firms. In some cases, they’re still relying on paper documents that are difficult to shift through and manage. We help them become paperless, protected against cybercrime, and more mature in terms of their day-to-day operations.
If you’re ready to make technology helpful, as opposed to a hindrance, let’s talk…
- Book a meeting with our team of legal technology professionals
- Get a better understanding of how technology can benefit you
- Start improving client experiences, and in turn, becoming more competitive
Subscribe To Our Blog
Make a Smart IT decision
Partner with 360 Smart Networks and receive:
- Reliable Outsourced IT services
- Bulletproof Cybersecurity
- Leading enterprise IT solutions