Using Microsoft Teams During The Coronavirus Pandemic
Have you harnessed the full range of capabilities offered by Microsoft Teams? This communication platform can do a lot to boost your productivity.
Do you know how to keep your staff collaborating and communicating during the coronavirus pandemic?
If you use Microsoft Office 365, then you should also be using Microsoft Teams, the platform’s flagship virtual meeting product. Microsoft is currently offering a free 6-month trial of Microsoft Office 365 E1, including Microsoft Teams, in response to the coronavirus outbreak.
Check out our latest video to learn more about it:
Microsoft Teams 101
Microsoft Teams is a chat-based workspace that brings people together to collaborate, communicate and share content. This solution allows users to access a range of apps and tools within one window to help them work as efficiently as possible, including:
- Accessing calendars and meetings
- Creating, sharing, editing, and finding content
- Calling and instant messaging one another
- Video chatting with one another
It’s one centralized hub that’s available at no extra cost for existing Microsoft Office 365 users. It’s fully integrated with various other services, including:
What Does Microsoft Teams Offer Your Remote Staff?
- Communication: Teams allows you to communicate in the moment and keep everyone in the know. Stay connected with chat, calls, and meetings within your team and in private or small group conversations.
- Collaboration: Share your files, apps or desktop in online meetings and review the important moments later with transcriptions of recorded content. Teams allows you to conveniently add in your department’s SharePoint library to a tab, or drop documents directly into the Files Tab.
- Management: As a team manager, you will have additional privileges that allow you to make numerous adjustments. This can be very helpful when working with people from multiple departments or various projects. Different team members can take charge of the meeting as needed. You will quickly learn how to structure your team so that it’s highly efficient or just more fun for team members.
Regardless of what type of work you do or what type of projects you may be currently working on, Microsoft Teams is an indispensable tool for your business. This digital hub makes quick work of creating and customizing your team so that it’s tailored to meet all your needs.
The good news is that Microsoft is offering a free 6-month trial of Microsoft Office 365 E1, including Microsoft Teams, in response to the coronavirus outbreak. Get started now to keep your team productive while they’re working from home.
Like this article? Check out the following blogs to learn more:
Subscribe To Our Blog
Make a Smart IT decision
Partner with 360 Smart Networks and receive:
- Reliable Outsourced IT services
- Bulletproof Cybersecurity
- Leading enterprise IT solutions